Categories
Recalls

Thule Recalls RideAlong Rear-Mounted Child Bike Seats Due to Chemical Ingestion Hazard

The harness padding of Thule RideAlong bike seats can contain flame-retardant DecaBDE in excess of regulatory limits, posing a chemical hazard. DecaBDE can be toxic if it is ingested or comes into contact with skin or eyes.

Categories
Recalls

Forias Pack and Play Mattresses Recalled Due to Suffocation Hazard for Infants; Violations of the Federal Safety Regulation for Crib Mattresses; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com by Forias Direct (Recall Alert)

The recalled mattress violates multiple provisions of the Safety Standard for Crib Mattresses, including the thickness test, and is missing the required warnings and labels. The product poses a suffocation hazard to infants.

Categories
Recalls

Polaris Recalls Snowmobiles Equipped with PATRIOT BOOST Engines Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)

The fuel line between the fuel rails can leak, posing a fire hazard.

Categories
Recalls

BJ’s Wholesale Club Recalls Berkley Jensen Citronella 72-inch Tiki Torches Due to Burn Hazard

The tiki torch top can break open and/or fall off while lit, posing a burn hazard.

Categories
Recalls

Pure Brands of California Recalls PureFog Juice Liquid Due to Risk of Mold Exposure; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com

The recalled fog liquid can expire sooner than the expiration date listed on the product. This can pose a risk of respiratory or other infections in individuals with compromised immune systems, damaged lungs or an allergy to mold.

Categories
Recalls

Stateside Bead Supply Recalls High-Powered Magnetic Beads Due to Ingestion Hazard; Violation of the Federal Safety Regulation for Magnets

The magnetic beads violate the requirements of the mandatory federal magnet regulation because they contain one or more magnets that fit within CPSC’s small parts cylinder, and the magnets are stronger than permitted. When high-powered magnets are swallowed, the ingested magnets can attract to each other or to another metal object and become lodged in the digestive system. This can result in perforations, twisting and/or blockage of the intestines, infection, blood poisoning and death.

Categories
Recalls

Culture Kings Recalls Sneaker Basel Magnetic Levitation Displays Due to Laceration and Ingestion Hazards

The sneaker display’s magnets can forcefully attract, break, splinter and emit sparks, posing a laceration hazard. In addition, when two or more high-powered magnets are swallowed, either accidentally or intentionally, the ingested magnets can attract to each other and become lodged in the digestive system. This can lead to perforations, twisting and/or blockage of the intestines that can lead to infection and death.

Categories
Recalls

Twenty Four Six Foods Recalls Happiness USA Roller Ball Candy Due to Choking Hazards

The candy’s rolling ball can dislodge from the product into a child’s mouth, posing a choking hazard and risk of death.

Categories
Recalls

Nestlé USA Recalls Metallic Mugs Sold with Starbucks-Branded Gift Sets Due to Burn and Laceration Hazards

If microwaved or filled with extremely hot liquid, the mugs can overheat or break, posing burn and laceration hazards.

Categories
Recalls

Crown Boiler Recalls Home Heating Boilers Due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hazard

The blocked vent switch (BVS) can fail to shut down the burners if the boilers are installed at altitudes above 2,000 feet and the vent system becomes blocked. In such an event, the boiler can emit excessive amounts of carbon monoxide into the building, posing a carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning hazard to consumers.